Thursday 19 March 2009

''Evaluating my contribution to Planning and Pre Production''

Story Board
The story board was really easy, I found it easy because I am good at making up stories in my head. But I made some things wrong but once i checked through them with the teacher I sorted them out and then I got them all right.

Break Down What Happens Into Segments Scene
I found that ok a little bit hard some bits confused me but still got the work all finished and corrected, every time I made some thing wrong I went back and made sure I got it right and then it worked. When we had to right the boys story out I found that really easy I wrote it out quickly and got it all right.



The Story Board
When we had to do the story board I found that really easy because all I needed to do was drag an drop the pictures in the right place. I found the story board easy because when I looked at the pictures you can tell what is going on in the story, the shots we done was easy I didn't find anything hard about that.

Call Sheet
The call sheet was easy all I had to do in that was explain what my story was about and then right who is in the story.

The Risk Assignment
The risk assignment was easy but when it came to the maths bit I found that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment